Sunday 9 November 2014

Delightful Duo.

This post is all about two people I've been following for a while now who really inspired me to start blogging.

Patricia Bright. 


Well, she is ama-ZING. I've been following patty's blogs and vlogs for nearly two years now and I am genuinely so inspired by her. She not only posts beautiful, trendy looks but she also writes so much truth, most of which I can closely relate to. Kudos to the one and only BritPopPrincess. 

Shirley B Eniang. 

Sometimes I wonder how one person could encompass so much intelligence and beauty in one being but I guess that sums her up..
This woman's blogs and vlogs truly enlighten and inspire me as she talks about life skills and topics which I can closely relate to. AND she's a mathematician! 

To round off..
I think you should always pay homage to those who inspire you. Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment